Frilsham Play Area is now open
In line with Government guidance the playground is open again.
The guidance below is supplied by ACRE (Action with Communities in Rural England) , and has been posted by each entrance to the playground, with reminders inside the play area.
Enjoy yourselves and keep safe
Help Keep this Playground and Play Equipment Covid-19 Secure
This Playground is not supervised and equipment is not regularly cleaned.
- Social distancing of 2m MUST always be maintained (or 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not possible)
- Only one child is allowed on each piece of equipment at a time.
- No eating or drinking in the playground
- Parents/Carers: You will need to clean the equipment before your child uses it. Use hand sanitisers or wipes to clean your children’s hands before and after use
- Do not touch your face. Remember to cough or sneeze into a tissue. Take tissues home or put them in the bins provided (use an arm if a tissue is not available)
- Children’s clothes should be washed when they get home
- Families with clinically vulnerable members: Do NOT use the equipment without first cleaning it.