Mental Health Services
Most organisations are continuing to offer mental health services and support online and over the phone. Please check their websites for the local information.
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BHFT) has updated their website with the latest information about their mental health services, including Talking Therapies, Common Point of Entry and Mental Health Crisis Team and the Community Mental Health Team.
- AnDY Clinic Offer assessments and treatment for children and young people experiencing anxiety disorders and depression.
- Emotional Health Academy early intervention emotional health service for West Berkshire children and young people.
- Time 2 Talk in West Berkshire, an independent charity providing FREE confidential counselling services to young people in need, aged 11 to 25.
- ARC Youth Counselling in Wokingham - offers a confidential counselling service.
- No5 Young People in Reading. Confidential counselling and support to children and young people aged 11-25.
- Brighter Futures for Children, Reading offer emotional health advice, assessment and interventions.
- Autism Berkshire Pre and post assessment support
- Parenting Special Children - Pre and post assessment support.