HOME                CHURCH              VILLAGE HALL              NOTICE BOARD                         

PARISH COUNCIL           USEFUL NUMBERS            EVENTS               PARISH PLAN      FOOTBALL CLUB          MAP 

 

Frilsham Clubroom History


The Club rooms were completed in March of 1956 and opened with the first Frilsham Fete in May of that year. For which admission for adults was 1/- and for children sixpence.

A "Village Club" was started, the chairman was Mrs. Maggs, the Frilsham School Head teacher.

Accounts published in October 1956 showed the following:


COSTS
Building £1998
Electricity £ 202
Equipment £ 300
TOTAL £ 2,500

INCOME
Donations £1,320
Fundraising £ 460
Board of Education Grant £ 150
Loan £ 700
TOTAL £ 2,630

Information kindly provided by Dorcas Ward